For the fifth season in a row world famous Dinner in the Sky® will visit capital of Austria for few a days during the summer of 2016.
Presented across continents, the idea and concept of Dinner in the Sky® event is to offer unforgettable fine dining experience in the sky – together with exclusive atmosphere, breathtaking view to city and cuisine from the top chefs.
Event series will be held in Vienna, where the table with 22 guests will be suspended at a height of 50 meters by a team of professionals, with a guest chef and waiting team serving from the center of the table, to enjoy their life’s most unique and special meal – together with their relatives and friends. It’s truly a gastronomic experience like no other!
The event will feature different top chefs. During the dinners, in the evening session, the „chef of the day“ personally will join the guests at the height of 50 meters to serve and talk about his food and menu. This exclusive atmosphere with extraordinary food and face-to-face contact with exceptional chefs will create everlasting impression and breathtaking memories to everybody.
- Waldsteingartenstraße 128, 1020 Wien
Dates / Chef
10.06.-12.06.2016 Iside De Cesare
17.06.-19.09.2016 Marco Martini
24.06.-26.06.2016 Luciano Monosilio
01.07.-03.07.2016 Anthony Genovese
26.08.-28.08.2016 Roland Huber
02.09.-04.09.2016 Cristina Bowerman
As seen by media
Dinner in the Sky® Vienna 2016 featured chefs
Iside De Cesare / La Parolina*
Marco Martini / Stazione Di Posta*
Luciano Monosilio / Pipero Rex*
Anthony Genovese / Il Pagliaccio**
Roland Huber / Grand Hotel Restaurant Le Ciel
Cristina Bowerman / Glass*
Dinner in the Sky® Vienna Packages
You can choose between 5 different packages, depending on the menu and how long you want to enjoy the experience. For special requests, private or corporate events including VIP lounge, contact us at !
Brunch in the Sky® 69,- EUR
- Brunch menu
- Soft drinks, Coffee or tea, Sparkling wine
- Time in the sky 35 min, Arrival 20 min before
Lunch in the Sky® 99,- EUR
- 3 course lunch menu
- Soft drinks
- White wine, red wine, beer
- Time in the sky 45 min, Arrival 20 min before
Wine tasting in the Sky® 49,- EUR
- 8 wine sorts to be tasted
- Wine tasting program in the lounge 40 min
- Time in the sky 40 min, Arrival 20 min before
Dinner in the Sky® 159,- EUR
- 4 course dinner menu
- Soft drinks, Sparkling wine, White wine, red wine, beer
- During the dinners, in the evening session, the “chef of the day” will personally join the guests at the height of 50 meters to serve and talk about his food and menu.
- Time in the sky 70 min, Arrival 20 min before
Cocktail in the Sky® 59,- EUR
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, Water
- Time in the sky 30 min, Arrival 20 min before
As seen by our guests
Breakfast in the sky was super nice and tasty!! Unfortunately, the time goes by much too fast!! The chefs and safety personnel are also very nice and are joking.
Good atmosphere, top safety, awesome views and just a lot of fun.
How to experience Dinner in the Sky® ?
Buy gift card
Present gift card
Redeem gift card
Enjoy your meal
Enjoy your meal
- Minimum height of the guest must be at least 1.50 m
- An adult must accompany guest who is under age of 18 years old
- Experience is possible for wheelchair users and people with mild disabilities
- No alcohol will be served to minors
Good to know
- Please inquire vegetarian menu and report any food allergies in advance
- Guests who appear to be intoxicated will not be permitted to board the Dinner in the Sky restaurant due to safety reasons
- Unaccompanied children will not be permitted to participate
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the indicated time of your lift
- If you arrive late, your reservation will be canceled with no refund
- Don’t forget to take your booking confirmation with you
What to bring along
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Please remember that the wind at the height of 50 m is slightly stronger, temperatures can be slightly lower
- Please take your phones, photo and video cameras along to shoot the breathtaking moments of your dining experience in the sky
- Maximum group size for one lift is 22 persons
- Lifts will be made and meals served during rainy weather conditions
- Lifts will be delayed or canceled in case of wind stronger than 15 m/s and/or thunderstorm
- Lifts can be canceled or delayed shortly before your scheduled lift time due to weather conditions
- In case lift is canceled, food and drinks will be served in lounge and gift card will be presented in full value of your booking to experience it at next possible time
Dinner in the Sky® is a product developed by Events in the Sky according to two key words: Exclusivity and Safety. We want to provide our clients with the most exclusive experiences ever dreamt of in a completely safe way. All our concepts are designed accordingly to the German norm DIN 4112. Products are built in Belgium under the control of Rheinland TÜV. This obsession for safety is probably one of the reasons why Dinner in the Sky® is now operated in more than 40 countries and got the official authorizations from the toughest countries such as US, Canada, Australia, South-Africa etc.