Dinner in the Sky® is visiting Austria in 2022
Presented across continents, the idea and concept of Dinner in the Sky® event is to offer unforgettable fine dining experience in the sky – together with exclusive atmosphere, breathtaking view to city and cuisine from the top chefs.
Event series will be held in Vienna, where the table with 22 guests will be suspended at a height of 50 meters by a team of professionals, with a guest chef and waiting team serving from the center of the table, to enjoy their life’s most unique and special meal – together with their relatives and friends. It’s truly a gastronomic experience like no other!
The event will feature different top chefs. During the dinners, in the evening session, the „chef of the day“ personally will join the guests at the height of 50 meters to serve and talk about his food and menu. This exclusive atmosphere with extraordinary food and face-to-face contact with exceptional chefs will create everlasting impression and breathtaking memories to everybody.
•will be announced later
• will be announced later
As seen by media
Dinner in the Sky® Austria Packages
You can choose between 5 different packages, depending on the menu and how long you want to enjoy the experience. For special requests, private or corporate events including VIP lounge, contact us at !
• Time in the sky 25 minutes
• The menu includes a light snack
• Drinks include cocktail
• Time in the sky 30 minutes
• Brunch menu
• Time in the sky 40 minutes
• The menu includes three course menu
• Drinks include aperatif and wine
• Time in the sky 80 minutes
• The menu includes a four course meal prepared and served by the Dinner in the Sky chefs.
• Drinks included are aperatif, wine and digestiv.
As seen by our guests
I LOVED this! I organised it as a surprise for my partner’s birthday and it was an unforgettable experience. Definitely worth doing. Every member of the team is excited about their job and the service they provide and it’s wonderful! If you’re unsure about booking it, just do it, it’s worth every penny! 🙂
The whole experience was exceptionally good. We really enjoyed meeting the chef and being able to talk with him during the meal.
How to experience Dinner in the Sky® ?
Buy gift card
Present gift card
Redeem gift card
Enjoy your meal
Enjoy your meal
- Minimum height of the guest must be at least 1.50 m
- An adult must accompany guest who is under age of 18 years old
- Experience is possible for wheelchair users and people with mild disabilities
- No alcohol will be served to minors
Good to know
- Please inquire vegetarian menu and report any food allergies in advance
- Guests who appear to be intoxicated will not be permitted to board the Dinner in the Sky restaurant due to safety reasons
- Unaccompanied children will not be permitted to participate
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the indicated time of your lift
- If you arrive late, your reservation will be canceled with no refund
- Don’t forget to take your booking confirmation with you
What to bring along
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Please remember that the wind at the height of 50 m is slightly stronger, temperatures can be slightly lower
- Please take your phones, photo and video cameras along to shoot the breathtaking moments of your dining experience in the sky
- Maximum group size for one lift is 22 persons
- Lifts will be made and meals served during rainy weather conditions
- Lifts will be delayed or canceled in case of wind stronger than 15 m/s and/or thunderstorm
- Lifts can be canceled or delayed shortly before your scheduled lift time due to weather conditions
- In case lift is canceled, food and drinks will be served in lounge and gift card will be presented in full value of your booking to experience it at next possible time
Dinner in the Sky® is a product developed by Events in the Sky according to two key words: Exclusivity and Safety. We want to provide our clients with the most exclusive experiences ever dreamt of in a completely safe way. The steel carrying structure off Dinner in the Sky fulfills the requirements of the Standard 4112 edition from 1983 as confirmed by TUV Rheinland. Products are built in Belgium. This obsession for safety is probably one of the reasons why Dinner in the Sky® is now operated in more than 40 countries and got the official authorizations from the toughest countries such as US, Canada, Australia, South-Africa etc.
* To buy vouchers we will forward you directly to Jollydays