Dinner in the Sky® is a unique event meant for anyone who wishes to transform an ordinary meal or meeting into a magical moment that will leave an everlasting impression on their guests!
Dinner in the Sky® accommodates 22 people around the table at every session with three staff in the middle (chef, waiter, entertainer…)
Dinner in the Sky® is hosted at a table suspended at a height of 50 metres by a team of professionals.
Dinner in the Sky® a unique event meant for anyone who wishes to transform an ordinary meal or meeting into a magical moment that will leave a lasting impression on their guests
Dinner in the Sky® is a product developed by Events in the Sky according to 2 Gold Words: Exclusivity and Safety.
We do want to provide our clients with the most exclusive experiences ever dreamt in a total safe way. All our concepts are designed according German norm DIN 4112. Products are built in Belgium under control of Rheinland TÜV. This obsession for safety is probably one of the reasons why Dinner in the Sky is now operated in more than 50 countries and got the official authorisations from the toughest countries such as US, Canada, Australia, South-Africa…
Job description, tasks
– Responsible for the entire mobile kitchen operations
– Preparation and distribution of all meals according to instructions of visiting star chefs
– Responsible for the implementation of a correct food schedule for the crew
– Responsible for the correct ordering of food ingredients, handling and storing of all food stock, cleaning products and all equipment in the food department
– Responsible for the implementation of the correct appearance, as well as the standard of personal hygiene of the crew and staff
– Active presence at official Dinner in the Sky and events as per manual
– Active participation in managing the catering operations
– Co-ordination of catering assistance for the guest chefs
– Regular presence in order to obtain feedback from the guests by active communication
– English spoken and written
– Completed vocational training as chef, 3 years of experience in a an upscale food & beverage establishment
– Willingness to learn
– Motivating skills
– Flexibility and willingness to travel
– Stress resistance
– Challenging job together with the best chefs from Europe, mostly from Michelin starred restaurants
– Living and working in multiple European capitals and cities (Vienna, Rome, Prague, Budapest, Bratislava, Salzburg, Riga, Vilnius and others)
– International team
– Competitive salary
– Travel and health insurance
Application deadline April 27, 2016.